Physiotherapy is designed to help patients improve their body movement, reduce pain and stiffness, accelerate the healing process, and improve the patient’s overall quality of life. The therapy is carried out under the supervision of a rehabilitation specialist and the guidance of a qualified physiotherapist.
Conditions requiring physiotherapy:
- Patients with impaired and/or limited movement, related to the nervous and/or muscular system
- Patients with problems or disorders related to the muscular, nervous, tendon, bone, and/or joint systems
- Patients with heart problems, to improve physical and emotional states, so as to reduce trauma to the patient
- And others.
Goals of physiotherapy treatment:
- Reduce pain
- Improve body motor skills
- Prevent sports related injury
- Rehabilitation after stroke, accident, injury, surgery, etc.